Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well had been busy with work, I had been very tired after work during this week as I am now handling the entire process by myself and doing constand programming. . . . . . Went to aunt's place for dinner last nite. VEry happy and enjoyed it .

Weekend was very fun, managed to attend Jasmine's little but fun BBQ at stanley beach. The view was very very stunning esp at night. We had alot alot alot of good food. Managed to know some new people and well enjoyable nite.

Sunday was out with jasmine and her friend annie.Annie is quite friendly and we had pizzahut. I was very happy as it was years since I had pizza ...had been eating too much chinese food lately.. now seeking change to non-chinese food. Went for Mac today as dinner as well just want to change my taste for a while....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home