Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well, back from a bangkok trip. It was wonderful since it was my first trip with friends. My Jc mates, we had fun and enjoy the stay generally. Food and stuff were cheap or well interesting nice compared to this island.I felt that most of the islanders prefer to taste local food and also MBK goods, but I did not buy anything from MBK.

We ate alot and confined our eating activities in Emporium.We had made a general observation that the Thai females are generally slim and we seldom encounter any ladies that are slight off the scale. I understand that this is just a premature statement but, any given day in orchard things are usually ugly at best.

We are uncertain of the differences in the Thais as some of them have tanned skin and other are very fair. But overall their complexion is good as they devoid of any craters or pimples found in this island popluation. This could be caused by the weather or the genetic differences in us.

Looking at the Thais who are fairer, they are more like chinese then the island's chinese due to their smooth skin and fair complexion but overall the height is the same.

I could be stating these statements abit too early but this is what I had seen after 4days in bangkok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home