Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Well had been a pretty good week so far. Was super busy on the weekends as I went to a offshore island.. Went to Mu Wo and Tai O. Tai O is pretty interesting as the population is able to retain their culture and unqiue identity. I had enjoyed the trip there despite the long travel hours and also nearly falling sea sick... They do have some nice food too .. simple but food that had gone away in main island with recent times.

Sunday was very very tiring as I took Patrick and his friends from Prince Edward to TST. Walk walk walk, they shop shop shop. I was dead tired after that. Well the weather was fine but bring a crowd of people from point a to b is not my forte.. There is alot of culture adaptation for some of Patrick's friends esp Limin. Her face just tells me she is very irritated and annoyed by the large population.. but oh well..... hope she is better now since they are in SG now.

I could not afford the time to give my budd, Patrick a treat but managed to scrump some old wife cakes for him. Hope he will find it useful when he take it back to SG. Aniwei THanks PATRICK for carry my winter clothing from SG to HK.. they are very useful to me now. ..

These days I am busy rushing my japanese as JLPT is this sat and errmmm my progress is anything but steady.. oh no .... shucks....

Got to work hard... aniwei just got my pay today. VEry happy. .... full pay so well thinking what should I do with it to pamper myself ??? umohhhh ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home