Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Well christmas is around the corner. Well going to be another single christmas. I still feeling pretty jolly about it . Sometimes without any burden, it makes you better. Without all those shit stuff that you need to face or adjust to. You do feel a sense of freedom..... yup...

I had been a victim of unfair treatment in this round of yet to start relationship. Someone who just can easily forget what I had said, and start another day... it is unfair after all the things you did for her will be denied by her in such a unforgiving manner...... I had stand tall always and thus will not fall under such silly circumstances. I will remain strong and also constanting remind myself. "NEVER AGAIN"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home