Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, March 27, 2006

Well it been a busy period for me. First I had a new job at nokia, which is superb working as an testing engineer. Due to the working environment, I could not go online that easily and also work load is getting heavier compared to the last job.I am now in Taipei as part of my job. Testing the mobile system, I will be traveling around APAC doing the same thing but it is interesting as the accomodation is excellent, and I know I am taken care of.

My sister wedding was great which was why I return to Singapore but for a brief period of 4 days. I wish I could meet all the friends and handle my sister wedding stuff but I could not. Sorry to Xing wei and Emi but I will be back in May due to my work I think so .

Taipei is excellent despite the gloomy rainy weather but it's alright. The place look quite tidy and abit japanese feel. So far with only 1 day of work, it's not a bad place after all. I am staying in a 5 star hotel with excellent amenditities at my disposal.

I got a call from my dad that his company is interested in hiring me but I will be going UK and a huge pay increasment compare to this one. I am now pondering should I consider???

Currently my pay is very good but comparing to the UK offer, this is peanuts...umphh...... I had just settle in hong kong and now I have to consider moving elsewhere....

umphhh.....I am not sure if I can left what I had in HK, after all this little career of mine is what I had use all my might to build on.. not depending on other people .... I guess I could give it a go and see what the company is offering me.... maybe....

I will be in Taipei till friday, I hope I could have more interesting time in Taiwan, I am enjoying it ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home