Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well chinese new year..... it's not bad since this is my first after 20 years being overseas.

I had went to the flower market with my mum last nite around 8ish, the place was relatively quiet as the whole of HK are having reunion dinner at home. we did not bought many things as utimately, they do end up in trashbin. Also the place is cooling thus it's not a big turn off when you are in the crowd.

I joined my friends later around 11ish, when the mob of people are gathering at the entrance but the feeling of going to such festive places with friends is good ..full of happiness.... I bought a "good luck god" Pace of walking is well sluggish and with the occasional drizzle does bring the mood down a bit but still we being youngsters able to enjoy the whole event.

Around 4ish, I was sleepy and well took a night bus back home....slept till 12 noon..rested well today will be looking forward for tomorrow as there will be fireworks .... All these for chinese new year ...yuppie !!!

I had yet purchased any new clothes as I am not really a clothing shopper as the end will be a pair of Nike Air Force 1 will be part of my bounty.... I had tried to restrain that as due to my tiny living quaters, I need to behave... heeheee

Aniwei to all..happy year of the Dog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home